I believe that photography is a very powerful tool for healing and remembrance. I provide a free session to any family spending time in neonatal intensive care unit. Your NICU photography session will take place in the hospital your baby is staying at. This session is provided for any baby who is in the NICU for any reason and any health level. Any rules you or your hospital has for me, or items that I need to wear during the session (mask, gloves, gowns etc.) I am happy to oblige. Here are a few personal rules I follow regardless:
- I will not schedule a session if I have been feeling ill within the past 7 days
- I prefer to work in natural light in order to not over stimulate the baby or others around. Flash photography is only used by client request and approval by hospital staff.
- Session is limited to 30 minutes in order to not over stimulate your baby and others around.
- I do not touch or pose the baby
- The baby of the family inquiring will be the only subject in the images along with parents/guardians. I will not take images of other babies in the NICU or any hospital staff.
Once your session is complete, you will receive a link to download approximately 15 fully edited digital image files in high resolution with personal printing rights. I will also send a link to a recommended resource for printing your images. However, you may print and use them wherever you would like.